Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Church Shower

When Jack was about  a month old the church had a Baby Shower for him!  I love our church family.  VOX is the best church we have ever attended...such supportive, caring, wonderful people who know how to LOVE God's way! 
A beautiful cake!
My beautiful friend Michelle holding Jack.
My friend Danielle from elementary school, and her daughter!
These girls are so sweet...love those smiles!
Addison, Sara, Brooke, and Aliza
Everyone loves holding our little guy!
Denise loving on Jack!
Delicious food...YUM!
Trying to say THANK YOU without crying...I think I did shed a few tears.  Still in awe of how wonderful everyone has been!  WE ARE SO BLESSED BEYOND WORDS!

Opening gifts, again so blessed!


Playing a game...What can you find in your purse?  The winner was Lisa she had almost everything on the list!  She is the "go to" person if you ever need anything!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment